SUTTON BY DOVER PARISH COUNCIL
Meeting held in Studdal Church Hall on Tuesday 3rd April 2012 at 7.30 pm.
Visitors are welcome to speak on any item on the Agenda for up to 3 minutes.
1. Present and apologies for absence: Ron Little, Graeme Akhurst.
2. Approval of the minutes:
3. Declarations of interest on the Agenda:
4. Matters arising:
7. Date of Annual Parish Meeting:
Clerks wages 236.96 (1 x months wages)
Clerks expenses 20.00 (expenses & stamps)
Joe Stroud 80.00 (pruning fruit trees in allotment)
Evergreen 75.00 (cutting of two trees in PF)
Kingston Tree Care 490.00 (50% reduction of Leyland & sycamore trees in PF)
KALC 267.56 (annual subscription)
Bank charges 70.00 (bank service charge)
HMRC 177.80 (tax on wages)
9. Village sign: ‘Little Mongeham’
10. Playing Field/Fields in Trust:
11. Queens Diamond Jubilee Celebration:
12. Allotments, Memorial Garden, Playing Field and BMX Track:
13. Any other business/matters to discuss:
14. Date of next meeting:.