SUTTON BY DOVER PARISH COUNCIL
Meeting held in Studdal Church Hall on Tuesday 2nd April 2013 at 7.30pm.
Visitors are welcome to speak on any item on the Agenda for up to3 minutes.
1. Present and apologies for absence: Ron Little
2. Approval of the last minutes:
3. Declarations of interest:
4. Matters arising: Southern Water.
5. Visitors: PCSO Garry Faulkner.
6. Correspondence: Letter from Helen Williams, treasurer for Rural Roundup magazine.
7. Local Planning:
TC/13/00032 – Parsonage Farm, Vale Road, Sutton, CT15 5DH.
Proposal: Fell one Horse Chestnut Tree.
For consideration of the Parish Council
Clerks wages 236.96 ( 1 x months wage)
Clerks expenses 25.20 (£20 + 5.20 for stationary)
Southern Water 5.34 (water for Allotments)
9. Allotments, Memorial Garden, Plying Field and BMX track:
10. Any other business/matters to discuss:
11. Date of next meeting: