SUTTON BY DOVER PARISH COUNCIL
Meeting held in Studdal Church Hall on Tuesday 4
Visitors are welcome to speak on any item on the Agenda for up to 3 minutes.
1. Present and apologies for absence:
2. Approval of the last minutes:
3. Declarations of interest:
4. Matters arising:
6. Clever Clogs:
7. Correspondence: Ann Barns (Kent Police Commissioner).
8. Notice Board estimates:
9. Playing Field: Land Registration.
10. Local Planning:
DOV/13/00336 – Studdal Pork Farm, The Follies, Downs Road, East Studdal.
Proposal: Erection of a detached dwelling and three bay agricultural building with office
over to include landscaping and associated works (existing mobile home to be
For consideration of the Parish Council
Clerks wages 273.76 (1x months wage)
Clerks expenses 108.83 (£20 expen, Food 64.88, Stationary 16.75, stamps 7.20)
Evergreen 373.00 (JBX2, MGx2, PFx2, BMX x1)
12. Allotments, Memorial Garden, Playing Field and BMX track:
13. Any other business/matters to discuss:
14. Date of next meeting: