Type your text here …
SUTTON BY DOVER PARISH COUNCIL
Meeting held in Studdal Church Hall on Tuesday 3rd December 2013 at 7.30 pm.
Visitors are welcome to speak on any item on the Agenda for up to 3 minutes.
1. Present and apologies for absence:
2. Approval of the last minutes:
3. Declarations of interest:
4. Matters arising:
6. Memorial for Barbara:
7. Village Green Christmas Tree:
8. Correspondence: Sutton Lodge, Sutton House and Parsonage Farm. News from DDC
Planning Enforcement Officer Mr Paul Francis.
9. Precept for 2014:
10. Parish Council Laptop:
11. QE 11 Playing Field:
Clerks wages 273.76 (1 x months wage)
Clerks expenses 20.00 (£20 expenses)
Mr Little 12.60 (6 Tree stakes for Allotment)
13. Allotment, Memorial Garden, Playing Field and BMX track:
14. Any other business/matters to discuss:
15. Date of next meeting: 7th January 2014