SUTTON BY DOVER PARISH COUNCIL
Meeting held in Studdal Church Hall on Tuesday 5th March 2013 at 7.30pm.
Visitors are welcome to speak on any item on the Agenda for up to 3 minutes.
1. Present and apologies for absence:
2. Approval of the last minutes:
3. Declarations of interest:
4. Matters arising: Strakers Hill/Boys Hill cross road.
6. HMRC: RTI (Real Time Information).
7. Yearly Accounts 2012:
Clerks wages 236.96 (1x months wage)
Clerks expenses 20.00 (Clerks expenses)
Evergreen 95.00 (Hedge cutting in the Playing Field)
Evergreen 10.00 (£10 owed from September 2012 invoice)
Southern Water 10.77 (Water for Allotments)
HMRC 177.60 (Tax on wages)
9. Allotments, Memorial Garden, Playing Field and BMX track:
Allotment rent letters/water control:
Kingston Tree Care:
10. Any other business/matters to discuss:
11. Date of next meeting: Tues. 2nd April AGM – ?
Tues. 25th April APM – ?